Homemade Insecticidal Soap
Mix together the following:
– 1 gallon of water.
– 1 tablespoon dish soap.
– 1 tablespoon baking soda.
– 1 tablespoon vegetable oil.
Spray on plants to control insects.
How to control gnats naturally.
– Bowl of vinegar
– add few drops of dish soap.
You can also put the mixture in a jar and put holes in the lid.
Some natural repellents are deet, citronella, vanilla, pine oil.
What natural product can I use for spider mite?
Mix the following:
– 1 litre of water:
– ½ tsp. neem oil.
– a squirt of dish soap.
How can I stop Japanese beetles from harming my garden?
1) Put a handful of larkspur or delphinium leaves into a blender and add the blend to 1 gallon of water. Spray the mixture onto the plants being attacked.
The alkaloids (deliosine & delsoline) in the leaves will zap the beetles.
2) Red pepper powder repels not only beetles, bu